17th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship
15-16 September 2022, Pafos, Cyprus
ACI is taking a hybrid approach towards conferences this year. We are planning to run our series of conferences as physical events with the option for participants to join virtually. If when it draws close to the time of the event, we are unable to meet in person due to COVID-19 restrictions the conference will move fully into the virtual format. We urge you to continue to submit your abstracts and papers in line with the published dates (extensions will be granted on request). For more details and regular updates please click here or contact email@example.com
Neapolis University, Pafos, Cyprus
Welcome to ECIE 2022
The European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship has been running now for 17 years. This event has been held in Italy, Northern Ireland, France, Belgium, Portugal, and Finland to mention some of the countries who have hosted it. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 40 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, practitioners and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship teaching and research. The 17th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship will be hosted by Neapolis University Pafos, Cyprus and the Conference Chair will be Nikolaos Apostolopoulos.
For the 8th consecutive year, ECIE will host the final round of The Innovation & Entrepreneurship Teaching Excellence Awards.
Personal Message from the Conference Chairs
On 15-16th September 2022, during the proceedings of the 17th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the historic city of Paphos, which will be organized with physical presence by Neapolis University Pafos, distinguished members of the global research and business community are invited to participate and contribute to the ongoing and constructive scientific dialogue.
ECIE22 will be an amazing opportunity for an academic and policy debate around innovation and entrepreneurship in a post-pandemic world at the campus of the Neapolis University Pafos. The location is an extremely beautiful and safe attracting tourists from all around the world offering the opportunity to combine your participation with colourful leisure activities.
|Abstract submission deadline||23 February 2022|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||09 March 2022|
|Full paper due for review||14 April 2022|
|Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes)||23 June 2022|
|Earlybird registration closes||07 July 2022|
|Final paper due (with any changes)||21 July 2022|
|Final Author registration date||11 August 2022|
|Excellence awards abstract submission||06 April 2022|
|Excellence awards notification of abstract acceptance||20 April 2022|
|Excellence awards full case history submission||30 May 2022|
|Excellence awards finalists announced||04 July 2022|
Papers accepted for the ECIE after the double-blind peer review process, will be published in the conference proceedings, subject to author registration and payment. The conference proceedings have an ISSN (2049-1050) and will be assigned an ISBN on publication. Additionally, papers that have been presented at the conference will also be considered for further development an possible publication in the journals listed below. Note that journal editors are provided with the conference proceedings and will make selections if they feel work is appropriate and of sufficient quality for the journal. If invited to publish in a journal authors will be expected to develop the work by 40-50%, including a change of title and abstract. Individual journal procedures will need to be followed and there is no guarantee of publication.
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management published by Interscience ISSNs - online: 1741-5098 - print: 1368-275X
- Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1747-6763 print: 1549-9324
- International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1753-0679 print: 1753-0660
- International Journal of Technology Marketing published by Inderscience ISSNs - online: 1741-8798 print: 1741-878X
- Journal of Technology, Innovation & Education (JTIE), published by Springer ISSN: 2197-9855
- Journal of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (JIE) (Open access) ISSN: 2192-5372
- Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation (JEMI) published by Nowy Sącz Business School, Poland ISSNs - online 2299-7326, print: 2299-7075
- International Journal of Innovation Science Published by Emerald ISSN 1757-2223
- Journal of Innovation Economics and Management ((I-JIEM) Published by WSB-National Louis University ISSN: 2032-5355
- Contemporary Issues in Entrepreneurship Research Published by Emerald, ISSN: 2040-7246 are inviting conference presentation to be further developed into chapters for direct submission to the editors. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- listed in the Web of Science (WoS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- listed in the Elsevier SCOPUS abstract and citation database
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- listed in the EBSCO database
- indexed by Google Books and Google Scholar
Conference proceedings are submitted for accreditation on publication. Please note that depending on the accreditation body, this process can take several months.