Submitting a Paper
You should have received an email telling you that your abstract has been selected for submission as a paper. This email will have given you the date for returning your full paper. Please note that this is a FINAL date. Earlier submission is encouraged as it helps us to manage the review process in a timely manner. This is particularly relevant if you will require a visa to attend the conference.
Below is a summary of what you need to consider when submitting your full paper, PhD paper or Work-in-Progress, but please also download the model paper that explains the requirements in detail. Papers not conforming to the conference style will be returned.
1. Papers must not exceed 5000 words in length (2000 words for work in progress papers), including abstract, figures, references and appendices. Papers should not exceed 10 pages in length.
2. References should follow the Harvard referencing style, which means that primary references in the text should be in the format (Nugus 1999) and should then be listed at the end of the paper as per the following examples: (See model paper for more detail).
a. Brooks, I. and Weatherston, J. (1997) The Business Environment: Challenges and Changes, Prentice Hall, London.
b. Doherty, Noel and Delener, Nejdet. (2001) “Chaos Theory: Marketing and Management Implications”, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, Fall, Vol 9, No. 4, pp 66–75.
3. Before submitting your paper, please ensure that it has been carefully read for typographical and grammatical errors. If English is not your first language, have your paper proof-read by an English speaking person. Papers will be returned if the standard of English is not considered to be good enough for publication. We do offer proof-reading services.
4. Papers can be produced in any PC or MAC version of Microsoft Word. Files must not be sent in PDF format and should not be zipped. Papers should be submitted as a .doc or .rtf attachment by email to the conference manager. This is the person who sent you the email accepting your abstract. The email address is also given on the conference call for papers.
5. Remember to return a completed Paper Checklist and Copyright Form with your paper submission.
All papers received by the due date will have all identification of the authors removed and will be sent for double-blind peer review. You can read the review policy here.